Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dinner

I don't get to cook often in this house....sometimes I'm thankful for that; but most times I don't like it. I REALLY like to cook; PLUS, I have TONS of fun tools to use & recipes & cookbooks. Tonight's dinner was cooked per request: Pampered Chef Classic Mini Cheeseburgers with Ore-Ida French Fries. The cheeseburgers are ONLY 220 calories for 2 of them AND I only ate the serving size of fries. You CAN eat whatever you want & still lose weight, as long as you are willing to practice portion control! They are also super quick & easy to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.