Friday, August 28, 2015

New Year New Schedule

Some of you may be thinking: Ummmm, Tasha, it's August, not January.
 
I'm talking school year here.  The girls schedule is on school year & since I work for a school system, it means most of mine is too......& being able to say New Year twice a year is just FUN!!!!
 
So school has started back up & so have our extra curricular activities.  We've added a few so I'm trying to get adjusted to the new.
 
Mondays
Work & School for both girls
3:45 - 4:30 Jamie Dance (ballet & tap)
4:30 - 6:45 Kayla Dance (ballet, tap, jazz, & hip hop)
 
Tuesdays
Work & School for Kayla
 
Wednesdays
Work & School for both girls
4:30 Public Library (every other week)
5:00 Dinner at a local spot
6:00 - 8:00 Church Activities
 
Thursdays
Work & School for Kayla
5:00 - 6:00 Acro for both girls at a studio 45 minutes away
Eventually American Heritage Girls Meetings every other week
(our county is getting a group/troop together & it's in the very beginning stages)
 
Fridays
Work & School for Kayla
 
Friday Nights - Saturdays
Just depends on the week
 
Sundays
9:00 Sunday School
10:00 Fellowship & Food
10:30 Service
Lunch & groceries
4:00 - 6:00 Small Group (this time sometimes changes)

This is what this weekend looks like:

So like I said, I'm trying to adjust to the new schedule & still fit in my workouts, be a good wife, & momma.  Some days I'm just too tired to get in that 4am workout.  Twice this week I made it, twice this week I ran at night, & once I had a forced rest day cause I was just pure exhausted.
 
What does the new school year bring for you????


------------------------------
Have a Sunshiny Day,
~Tasha Sunshine
 photo Tashasbutton.jpg>

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.