Tuesday, August 25, 2015

It's Official!

Well, it's official.....
 
....it's been a really long time (like almost a year) since my last blog post. I've missed blogging & want to do it more as I can.

........everyone in this house has to wear glasses. Greg has needed them since he was little & I only need them for reading. Kayla has needed them only for reading  since about March. And Jamie needs them all the time. It's not that she can't see; she has 20/20 vision. Her eyes just have to work really hard all day long to focus & be able to see 20/20. Glasses will definitely help with that. Since she does need them all & her Daddy is her Eye Doctor, she was allowed to get 2 pair.







......I tried to give up coffee, but I had too many days of headaches with a few migraines mixed in; so I'm back to drinking my 1 cup of coffee a day. Oh, & I also want to order an inspirational adult coloring book from Amazon!



......I have several races coming up & here are their countdowns. I've been training hard.




I have another one in March (Do It For Ben 5K), but I don't know the exact date of it yet so I don't have a countdown for it yet.


......I don't take enough time to read for pleasure. I've had this book for 4 weeks & haven't even read 100 pages yet.



And on that note, I think I'll go read a bit before going to bed so I can get up at 4 & get a run in.







No comments:

Post a Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.