Sunday, July 14, 2013

We Can Swim

We took another set of swim lessons this summer & I can officially say the girls can swim!!!!
 
Kayla absolutely loves being in the water!!!!

Jamie absolutely loves being in the water!!!!













































 




 
They are American Red Cross Level II Swimming Achievers!!!! Jamie still has to have some assistance on stuff, but I they have DEFINITELY made huge improvements & know A LOT of water safety now!!!


------------------------------
Have a Sunshiny Day,
~Tasha Sunshine
 photo Tashasbutton.jpg>

No comments:

Post a Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.