Friday, August 16, 2013

Tumbling Down


For a few years now Kayla has talked about wanting to take gymnastics; so we thought we would give it a try this year.

Of course Jamie didn't want to be left out & it became a debate of wanting to do dance vs gymnastics (both girls switch what they want every couple of days).

I did a little research & found that both girls could be in the same tumbling class at a dance studio not too far away. They could learn to tumble (sort of gymnastics) AND see girls who dance so if they want to try dance another year, they're already comfortable with their surroundings.

Jamie's thoughts: It's good & the egg roll was so fun! I like my teachers!

Kayla's thoughts: I fell on my head trying to do a handstand. It was fun & I'll go back; but it's not as fun as school.

So this year is tumbling.....next year, we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.