Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sometimes, It's the Little Things

So sometimes, it's the small things in life that make me REALLY happy....like, my Bible has a purple cover, some of my TV shows have full episodes online, etc. Well today (& last Saturday & every other Saturday during college football season), I get happy for the ESPN app on my iPhone. I like football, epecially high school & college football. Those guys are TRULY playing with heart & not for a paycheck; but became EXTREMELY drawn to it when I was pregnant with Jamie. Because of the ESPN app, I can get updates as the game is being played when it is not offered on TV or only as Pay-Per-View
So yes, right now I am VERY plugged in...I have ball games on TV, my cell phone in my lap for score updates, & watching show episodes on the laptop.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.