Friday, June 21, 2013

Weigh-In & Workout Wednesday....on Friday

Like I said in yesterday's blog post (Father's Day Weekend Shenanigans): "to say last week sucked would be an understatement"! Especially when it came to everything healthier lifestyle related for me!
 
I had a minor medical problem Tuesday night that was very painful & continued into Wednesday.....which landed me a week of no exercise.
 
Tuesday brought my logging into My Fitness Pal 310 Days in a row AND this truth:
 
 
 
Wednesday morning I weighed-in & got this:

But a gain of 1.4 lbs. + 1 in. is NOT as bad as I thought it would be!!!!
 
Guess what folks?!?!?!
 
The medically required week off from workout ended Wednesday & I have been back at it HARD CORE!
 
Details next week!
***********************************************************************************
This was post was part of a link up with:
 
Pretty Strong Medicine


 &
 
button
 
 

------------------------------
Have a Sunshiny Day,
~Tasha Sunshine
 photo Tashasbutton.jpg>

No comments:

Post a Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.