Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Workout & Weigh-In Wednesday


Goals
I said it last week & I’ll say it again (& you’ll keep seeing it): Someone once told me to keep my goals in front of me. And as bad as my memory is, it's REALLY hard for me to remember my goals if they're not in front of me. [With some of them, you’ll get to see how I did]
 
Personal Goals:
1) Make healthier meal choices when eating out. [we eat out, A LOT]
2) When indulging in something that's not a healthier choice, practice strict portion control! [eeekkkkk….I had dessert THREE TIMES this weekend….what the heck was I thinking????]
3) Eat at least 2 fruits & 2 veggies daily. [I had at least 1 everyday, but at least 2 a day:
fruits = 3/7 days, veggies = 3/7 days]
4) Drink 80 oz of water daily. [6/7 days]
 5) Workout 5 days a week. [6/7 days]
6) Log EVERYTHING into My Fitness Pal every day [7/7 days]
7) Find a tankini-style swimsuit I'm happy with for Summer 2013. DONE!
8) Be comfortable enough with my body to wear a 2-piece for Summer 2014, even if I don't actually buy one.
9) Walk the St. Jude Half Marathon on December 7, 2013. [REGISTERED! This IS happening!]
 
 
10) Stop weighing/measuring everyday....don't be number-driven. [weighed & measured last Wednesday, only did 1 other day other than today….huge improvement over everyday!]
11) Be less self-conscious & more confident with myself. [I think I will always be working on this]
 
 
The Workout
 
I wrapped up the May Abs Challenge (sit-ups, push-ups, & plank) & Squat Challenge; started the June 30 Days of Abs & Squats with Bonus Crunch It June; & Training to Walk the St. Jude Half Marathon. I got a little lazy, so starting Monday of this week; I started doing all of this planned work out in the morning…..it’s actually worked out better cause I don’t have the excuse at the end of the day that I’m too worn out or something has come up. And then anything extra I do with the girls or walking with friends is just bonus.
 
Here’s what the June Challenges look like overall:

 
  
***Week of May 29 – June 4: What I was scheduled to do...
...actually did
 
Wednesday: 85 sit-ups, 33 push-ups, 2m plank, 95 squats, 3 miles...
... 85 sit-ups, 33 push-ups, 2m plank, 95 squats, 7.7 MILES in 111 minutes
Thursday: 85 sit-ups, 33 push-ups, 2m plank, 175 squats, Cross Training...
...75 sit-ups, 30 push-ups, 1m 45s plank, 175 squats, Rest Training
Friday: 100 sit-ups, 35 push-ups, 2m 15s plank, Rest Squats, Rest Training...
...75 sit-ups, 33 push-ups, 2m plank, Rest Squats, 2.67 miles with some crazy hills and pushing the stroller with 2 preschoolers (loved having our friends join us!)
 
 
*****May Challenges Over; Start June Challenge; 12:01am = Registered for St. Jude Half Marathon*****
Saturday: 15 sit-ups, 5 crunches, 10s plank, 10 push-ups, 100 squats, Bonus 30 crunches, 3 miles...
... 15 sit-ups, 5 crunches, 10s plank, 10 push-ups, 100 squats, Bonus 30 crunches, 3 miles
Sunday: 19 sit-ups, 6 crunches, 12s plank, 11 push-ups, 100 squats, Bonus 75 crunches, Cross Training...
...Rest everything (I was a slacker!)
*****Started getting walk in during morning*****
Monday: 23 sit-ups, 7 crunches, 15s plank, 12 push-ups, 100 squats, Bonus 120 crunches, 3 miles...
...Rest abs (slacker!), 100 squats, Bonus 120 crunches, 3.30 miles in 43 minutes
*****Added Fitness Challenges to morning routine*****
Tuesday: Rest Abs & Squats, Bonus 50 crunches, 3 miles...
...(I played catch up) 42 sit-ups, 13 crunches, 27s plank, 23 push-ups, 100 squats, Bonus 50 crunches, 3.29 miles in 44 minutes
 
 
With my planned workouts now in the mornings, my social media friends on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram keep seeing stuff like this (it's my way of someone keeping me accountable):
 
 
 The Weigh-In
 
 
I’ve been logging into My Fitness Pal for the last 295 days in a row as of Monday (6/3/2013). Today’s weight & waist measurements were the same as last week.
 
 
**************************************************************************************************************
This post was a link up with
 
Weigh-In Wednesday
Pretty Strong Medicine
 
 
Workout Wednesday
button
 
 
------------------------------
Have a Sunshiny Day,
~Tasha Sunshine
 photo Tashasbutton.jpg>

2 comments:

  1. Crunch It June looks good... hmmm I may have to start that :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing that you have logged that many days. You are dedicated!!

    ReplyDelete

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.