Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm Back for Weigh-In Wednesday

 I almost didn't do this blog today. I mean really, there has been no changes in my weigh-ins for weeks, but that's due to my eat like a crazy person cause I'm at my goal weight.

But then I remembered: I CHANGED my goal!

And I've already been a slacker at blogging lately anyway. So here's your post....

Here are my latest My Fitness Pal Status. Well, as of Sunday anyway. I only do the picture when I get the how many days in a row I've logged in. But I can assure you that if you looked at my MFP today, it would say: 34 lb lost
 
 
Workout Update: This is my 1st Weigh-In Wednesday post for April (I think), so here's the challenge I'm doing for this month: 
I have a Monthly Fitness Challenge event going on via Facebook. It's a public event so feel free to join us if you would like. You can always catch up by doubling up on some days & doing the challenge on the rest days to catch up. I change it every month based on the monthly challenge posted HERE.
 
Since I am still not happy with my abs, I'm still rocking out this one: 
I do it by the date (ex. today is April 17, so I'm doing the ab workout for March 17...ah, rest day--although I actually NEED to do it based on today's lunch). There has been improvement in my abs from the pre-March ab challenge picture I took, but there is still A LOT of room for improvement. I will probably continue to do this challenge each month, FOR A WHILE.

I've started utilizing our treadmill more.

And the girls & I are enjoying the nice weather so we can go for strolls. Let me tell ya, the hills out where I live + 25ish lb double stroller + 40ish lb 5-year-old + 30ish lb 3-year-old = 1 GREAT & AMAZING workout!
 
 
If you follow me on other social media outlets (FB, IG, Twitter), you saw this last night: 
It was around 9pm....I had a busy day at work (after being off for so long, every day feels busy, even if I'm not), few not so beautiful parenting moments with the girls, & we had hosted our last Moms Bible Study Play Date group for this 12-week session (which went great). But I was just not in the mood to workout. But I did it anyway & was SOOOOO glad I did once it was over.

Since this is what my lunch looked like, I was really glad I did that workout last night!
Next Wednesday is Administrative Professionals Day but we needed to go to Memphis today, so we celebrated a week early. I did great on portion control & have lunch for another day this week.
 
HOWEVER, we decided to celebrate full out.....& caramel is my weakness.

So this thing right here, is gone. Yep, that's a Gigi's Dulce de Leche Cupcake (Rich caramel cake filled with dulce de leche caramel, dulce de leche cream cheese frosting, topped with a caramel drizzle and a caramel). I tried to only eat half....did I mention caramel is my weakness?

Now, for all you haters who keep thinking this when you see my workout post:
Let me just tell you that all your sarcastic remarks or you posting this picture just really drives me to post it even more.
 
AND, I have a HUGE accountability support system that actually look for my workout post. So....if you're tired of seeing them: unfriend me, delete me, hide me, unfollow me. I'm doing this to improve my life, not yours. Plus....since I am down 34 lbs in 245 days, it's obviously working.
 
Sorry for the rant, but I've held it in for a while so I had to get it out so I didn't go off on some folks.
 
**********************************************************************************
This post was a link up with


button

------------------------------
Have a Sunshiny Day,
~Tasha Sunshine
 photo Tashasbutton.jpg>

2 comments:

  1. I love you so so much!! :) I know this month have been slacking can't wait to really start back to it in May!! I know I can count on you for accountability and encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go! Woohoo! And tell the haters to BEAT IT!
    P.S. I'm a sucker for anything caramel, too. There is no way I would have eaten just half of that cupcake. :)

    ReplyDelete

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.