Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I'm Back???

Oh WOW, I'm blogging 2 days in a row....is it safe to say I'm back???

For everyone who follows me on other social media outlets (Facebook & Instagram), I apologize now cause you've seen the pictures already. But I say a little more about them here....more of my thoughts. And this allows my peeps who aren't following me to see what's going on in my life.

Every morning, I try to capture our Good Morning picture. Part of me does it so we can get Jamie to actually LOOK at the camera AND smile. Another part of me does it so I am reminded to stop & look at my blessings. Another part of me does it so that way when people like the picture or make a comment about it, it puts those beautiful smiles back in my face. Here was our Moday morning picture:


Not only am I hopefully back to blogging, I'm also back to my Fitness Boot Camp:


I absolutely LOVE going to this Boot Camp!!!!! The instructor always pushes me just a little harder cause she knows I'm not truly using my full potential. AND, it's getting my boo-tay into shape!!! I am at that point: need to maintain weight & definitely NEED to shape it up!

And then I come home & do something like eat a yummy fish dinner & decide to bake....cause sometimes, you just feel like baking; which is something I haven't done in a while (so maybe I'm back on this). I am blessed to have a hubs who thoroughly enjoys cooking, so I don't get to do it at all much; but I think I'm going to get back at it a little bit. It's something I enjoy doing too.


This was my 1st attempt at Banana Bread. Kayla & I had it for breakfast this morning. I liked it & Kayla even approved (even asking for a 2nd piece).

But if you've been following me long, you know I do NOT deprive myself of the foods I want to eat cause I'll go CRAZY overboard with them if I treat then like something special. What I do is practice portion control.

Anyway.....maybe I am back.



No comments:

Post a Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.