Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Jesus Glue

Today is a short blog about Unglued.
 
Jesus Glue, I need it to help me keep from coming unglued!
NEED some Jesus Glue!
 
What is it? It's the Word of God, the Bible.
 
Today (in case you haven't checked the calendar) is Halloween! Sometimes in the hustle & bustle of an exciting day, I can come unglued.....there's lots to do & everyone is so excited. And sometimes, preschoolers (my two little sweethearts anyway) have their own agenda of what is happening on a day such as this.....especially Kayla. She will have a way in her head she has things pictured looking & going. Unfortunately, things may not always turn out EXACTLY like she has them pictured. And at times, I have come unglued with her & had head-spinning Momma moments (imagine that). My prayer today is to rely on my Jesus Glue.
 
I pray to "...let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us." (Hebrews 12:1b). I also pray "We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." (2 Corinthians 10:5).
 
I pray that instead of getting caught up in what I think needs to be done, I just rely on my Jesus Glue & enjoy the day the moments as they happen. We will only ever have ONE Halloween 2012....only one 5-year-old Gene Simmons & one 2-year-old Butterfly Fairy. I pray to soak it all in [and take LOTS of pictures].
 
Please pray for me to not come unglued today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.