Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Let's Get It Started....Again

Well, as I've mentioned (see Weighing-In) I am working on weight loss. Well, it has hit the point where I could really be okay with the number on the scale, if I just toned up. So let's get the toning started....again. I WAS doing it to start with, but did some rearranging of my schedule & haven't gotten my workout groove back. Last night, while I was multitasking (bread cooking in oven AND prep work done for CrockPot Spaghetti), I had some time & sat on the couch....for about 5 minutes. Then it was like God whacked me up side the head & said: there's no time to start like the present. So I got my lazy tail up, changed & worked with my Ab Workout app & boy am I feeling the muscles I worked. I REALLY like this app cause the little coach cheers you on (saying things like come on, you can do it & almost done) AND in between sets, he tells me to relax OR chillax (which just makes me giggle). So, please pray for my perseverance to stick with it & take advantage of the little moments I have to tuck in some exercise other than walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.