Thursday, October 11, 2012

PSA

I'm offering a PSA (Public Service Announcement) as a friendly reminder more for myself than everyone else.

Many fire departments recommend when you change your clocks for Daylight Savings Time (which happens to be right around the corner: Nov. 4), you should change the batteries in your smoke detectors. I want to also recommend you change the batteries in your carbon monoxide detector (if you have one). We have one because we have a gas log fireplace. I don't know that I've ever changed the batteries in ours & they decided to die, at 2:30 this morning....and that is one ANNOYING sound.

After finding it & finally getting the batteries out, I had a HARD time falling asleep. I just want to save all my friends from an interrupted nights sleep. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.