Thursday, November 1, 2012

White Chocolate Chip Nutella Cookies

I saw this recipe on Facebook & decided to give it a try....afterall, it's NUTELLA!
 
It was SUPER easy [although painful for me since I BADLY--but not bad enough for stitches--cut the tip of my finger....Use scissors instead of a knife to open the bags].
 
 
 
Ingredients
1 box Devil's Food cake mix (Duncan Hines)
1 cup Nutella
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
1 bag white chocolate chips
 
Directions
Preheat oven to 350.
Combine cake mix, Nutella, eggs and oil. Mix at low speed with an electric mixer until blended. Stir in white chocolate chips. Using a small cookie scoop (1 tablespoon), drop cookies onto cookie sheets.

Bake 9 to 11 minutes.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.