Thursday, January 9, 2014

WIN & WOW Update

Yesterday was Wednesday so here is my Weigh-In (WIN) & Workout Wednesday (WOW) Post.


 The Weigh-In
 

I’ve been logging into My Fitness Pal for the last 515 days in a row as of TODAY.
 
As you can see, I’ve lost a total of 37.8 lbs.

I'm now at the maintain the weight but shape up stage.

 
 

The Workout

 

If you follow me on any other social media (Facebook or Instagram & if you don't follow me, you should), you will see any combination of these pictures posted for a daily workout:
 

Sit-up challenge with a 10 lb. plate.


 

Treadmill at home (late night or early morning when I can't get to the gym)

Treadmill at the gym (cause sometimes I have extra time while I'm there & sometimes my co-worker & I hit this during our lunch time)


Weights at the gym


Cycle at the gym

Sit-ups with 10 lb. plate

10 lb kettlebell work


And for the month of January, I am doing this challenge


One of the options for dancing with the girls.



Zumba dancing


Some core/ab work

The girls got their own kettlebells & sometimes do it with me.

 

***Here is what the last week has looked like for me***



Wednesday Goal = Run/Walk
January 1
Stretching
Walking 4.14 miles in 60 minutes
10 lb. kettlebell work
Day 1 squats & push-up challenge
Burned 738 calories
Thursday Goal = Rest from Run
January 2
Stretching
39 sit-ups with 10 lb. plate
Weights
10 lb. kettlebell work
Day 2 squats & push-up challenge
Walking 3.28 miles in 45 minutes
Burned 1021 calories
 
 Friday Goal = Run/Walk
January 3
Stretching
44 sit-ups with 10 lb. plate
Weights
Cycling 8.1 miles in 40 minutes
Burned 679 calories
 
 Saturday Goal = Cross-Training (anything cardio other than run/walk)
January 4
Stretching
Running 3.90 miles in 45 minutes 19 seconds
Day 3 & 4 Squats & push-ups challenge
Just Dance Dancing with the girls
Burned 600 calories
 
 Sunday Goal = Run/walk
January 5
Stretching
10 lb. kettlebell work
Running 3.91 miles in 46 minutes
Burned 733 calories
 
Monday Goal = Run/walk OR Cross-Training (anything cardio other than run/walk)
January 6
Stretching
Just Dance Zumba
Day 6 squats & push-ups challenge
Spartan Abs 300
10 lb. kettlebell work
Burned 899 calories
 
Tuesday Goal = Cross-Training (anything cardio other than run/walk) OR Run/walk
January 7
Stretching
Running 3.96 miles in 45 minutes 3 seconds
Cycling 8.40 miles in 43 minutes
Day 7 squats & push-ups challenge
10 lb. kettlebell work
Burned 1120 calories

Goals
I said it before & I’ll say it again (& you’ll keep seeing it): Someone once told me to keep my goals in front of me. And as bad as my memory is, it's REALLY hard for me to remember my goals if they're not in front of me.
Personal Goals:
1) Make healthier meal choices when eating out.
2) When indulging in something that's not a healthier choice, practice strict portion control!
3) Eat at least 2 fruits & 2 veggies daily.
4) Drink 72-96 oz of water daily.
 5) Workout 5 days a week.
6) Log EVERYTHING into My Fitness Pal every day.
7) Be comfortable enough with my body to wear a 2-piece for Summer 2014, even if I don't actually buy one.
8) Walk different 5Ks throughout the year.
Wish List.....so far:
March 15 Run or Dye
March 29 The Glo Run
April 5 80's Retro Run
May 10 Foam Fest
June 13 Glow in the Park
 
I'm sure this list will grow!
9) Walk/Jog Half Marathons.
Planned:
April 26 St. Jude Country Music Half Marathon in Nashville (registration transferred from Memphis Half Marathon cancelled Dec 2013)
December 6 St. Jude Half Marathon in Memphis
10) Stop weighing/measuring everyday....don't be number-driven.
11) Be less self-conscious & more confident with myself. [I think I will always be working on this]
 

**************************************************************************************************************
This post was a link up with

Weigh-In Wednesday
Pretty Strong Medicine



------------------------------
Have a Sunshiny Day,
~Tasha Sunshine
 photo Tashasbutton.jpg>

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're awesome to do all that! Great job! Keep it up!!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.