Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Tradition #3: Christmas Movies

I don't talk about it as much as I do music, but I LOVE movies too! And starting December 1, or right after Thanksgiving, we start watching our Christmas movies. I like watching them on TV too, but with a 5-year-old & 2-year-old, we tend to get distracted during commercials & movie time is over. So when I'm out & about & see a Christmas movie I love OR want to introduce into the collection, I grab it. Here are the ones we have in our collection that have become some of our favorites (for some reason I had a little trouble with the 'Add Caption' option so some are captioned & some just have what I wanted to say under the picture):
 
We have some of the classics!

And yes, we have Charlie Brown too!

I don't think the girls remember that we have this one cause it hasn't been requested yet this year. I may have to give them a little reminder. Even though I get tired of them, I know the girls LOVE The Wiggles. They DO make for a GREAT workout if you get up & do the dances with them.

I like this one....it's just cute & reminds me of taking my 'little sister' to the theater for our very first movie date to see it.

The girls LOVE the Home Alone collection! I will sit down & watch the 1st two with them...but I'm not a fan of the last 2; so I tend to go work on something else in the house when they are requested.

And we LOVE the Santa Clause movies....ALL of them!
 
This one is my PERSONAL favorite! Yes, I will watch my copy of it AND force the family to endure at least 1 of the showings of it when there is 24 Hours of A Christmas Story on TBS Christmas Eve-Christmas Day.
 
So what are some of your favorite Christmas movies? What else should I add to the collection????


No comments:

Post a Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.