Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Morning Before the Flu

So, Saturday afternoon, Kayla came down with the flu....but before her 103 fever hit, she felt GREAT & went to cheer at the basketball game with her friends.
 

We LOVE our cheer friends!
 
Stretching: 


My Monkey practicing her cheers like the big girls

Pre-game Cheer Prayer
 
Cheering: 




(we got to cheer for the girls' game)





Watching these big girls is tiring work...laying in Mommy's lap


Go.....

...Warren!
 
Halftime Cheering: 

Loving on my Monkey!

Cheering like the big girls!

A little coloring time

 
Cheering: 



Checking out what The Captain is saying

Watching the big girls cheer

Cheer Parents


Monkey wanted to be on my head

Love that Monkey Girl!

Such a good looking squad!

Running around after the game

Running around is hard work...taking a break

Nothing but net

We love our Coach Nicki!

No comments:

Post a Comment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you SO much for checking out my post. I will try my hardest to reply back to everyone that comments.